SHINE

Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE, EVERYBODY!!

Howdy, howdy, howdy! Can you believe it? Christmas is already here again! Wow, this year has gone by quickly. Well, relatively so. Maybe not quickly enough at some points. Boo for school. :-) So, I am sitting here in the living room watching the Muppet Christmas Caol (one of my ALL TIME favorite movies) because I am a little under the weather today.

Where did we get that phrase? I mean, really. Random. Under the weather? What does weather have to do with my health? Anyway, I digress.

I have had a cold for the past few days and though I am feeling much better today, I am still not back at my best. Normally, I wouldn't mind since it isn't a big deal to have a cold, but it means that we had to postpone recording our fake Christmas album. THAT bums me out because I was really looking forward to singing "Silent Night." Grady's version is so good!! Oh well. That's life. Maybe we'll do a fake spring album or something. :-) Or maybe we'll have Christmas in February! YEAH!!!

Have any of you ever been over to NORAD's Santa tracking website? If you have kids at home, this is a GREAT one to watch as a family. NORAD tracks Santa's progress around the globe as he delivers his presents so that your kids know exactly when to go to bed. :-)

That was random, but it was on my mind today. Enjoy!!

I hope that you each have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!! I was trying to think of a Christmas gift to get for all of my faithful blog readers, but I was at a complete loss. I am afraid that you'll just have to make do with LOADS more Christmas music! If your browser doesn't load the music, clear your cache and sing along to some Christmas jams!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Ok, so I'm adding you to the "coolest people ever" list that I have been quickly adding to this weekend! Why? Because you are the ONLY person that I wrote anything to on Christmas Day!

    Sooooooo...

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    We were just talking about the Santa Tracker last night in church...it's way cool! In reference to the first song, I wish it could be Christmas everyday, but, since it can't, we'll just hav e to enjoy it today! :-)

    HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY MY FRIEND!!!

    Wishing you to feel better,
    Shanna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:10 AM, December 25, 2007  

  • Hey Jason,
    I think "Under the Weather" is a Brittish saying. I believe, i could be SOO wrong its not even funnny, but idk. that would be my guess, only because my friend Laura, is from London, and she says the EVERY single time shes sick. idk!

    By Blogger -N, At 9:04 AM, January 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home